Saturday, October 12, 2013

OCTOBER - BREAST CANCER AWARENESS MONTH

Hi everyone!  It's Audrey from the DT here with you today, happy weekend!!  I hope you have had a wonderful week:)

Today I want to share a creation I made using Ribbon Girl which you can find at WHIMSY AND STARS STUDIO SHOP and it's available for Instant Download - yay!!


I have colored ribbon girl up for today's post in recognition of Breast Cancer Awareness month.   I decided to bring a more serious tone to today's post to show my support of anyone and everyone who has been affected by this disease.  Breast Cancer is a disease which I believe has touched all our lives in some way - whether personally, through a friend, relative, co-worker, etc.   I want to offer prayers to anyone living with this horrible disease, hope and continued strength to those who have beat it and condolences to anyone who has lost someone to Breast Cancer.  I truly hope that 1 day we will find a way to beat this disease once and for all.

Many hugs:)

No comments:

Post a Comment