Thursday, December 12, 2013

Snowball Boy

Hi, everybody! Suzanne here with a new card to share with you today, featuring Mabelle's "Snowball Boy" and "Christmas Wishes" digi stamps!


Sometimes, I get stumped with scenery papers in a paper pad. I'll use the solid parts on my cards, but I'm never quite sure how to work the scenery part in. So, I tried something new on this card! I printed the sentiment on white cardstock and created a snow bank for the bottom of the scene. Then, I trimmed the scenery panel and added my colored image on top and used foam tape on the back to give it some dimension.

You can pick up "Snowball Boy", "Christmas Wishes" or any of the digis in the Whimsy and Stars Studio store, you can get them all through instant download!

For all the latest Whimsy and Stars Studio news, make sure you become a fan of Whimsy and Stars Studio on Facebook, and follow our blog in your favorite feed reader!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you're having a warm and cozy week!

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment