Sunday, January 26, 2014

Wishing you a great week

Hi there! I wanted to post a quick note to let you know that I have been working on some new cute digi stamp designs for our Spring season. I can't hardly wait to show them to you.

I also have some exciting news...stay tuned because in a few weeks I will be hosting an open call for the new 2014 Spring Design Team (DT) & monthly Guest Designers. So start getting those cute cards ready....If you are interested in been part of our creative team, I would love to see your creations! You are welcome to spread the word :) too.

Also, I'm so happy to let you know that we will continue to enjoy the works of past DT members and Guest Designers each month as I share with you past works from our archives as well as new projects they will be sharing with us.

(Card designed by Cheryl Gorka, past DT)

Today I'm showcasing a cute card created by one of our past DT designers, Cheryl Gorka. She used the printable digital stamp set: Sending You Luv which includes 4 separate digi stamps. This set is perfect for get well cards, thinking of you, Valentine's Day or simply to send love to a special one.


Set of four printable digi stamps. 
Available now as instant download:
Sending You Luv

I wish you a wonderful week and I hope you find some time to create some cute cards!

Love,

2 comments:

  1. awe this is very pretty. Love it a lot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mabelle, I hope all is well! I am so far behind in checking all the blogs I follow. It is so fun to see one of my creations. I love this little bear.

    ReplyDelete