Friday, August 14, 2015

Great News! Coming Soon!

2015-WhimsyAndStars-Coloring-Book-teaser




I'm so excited to share with you what I have been working all Summer long... Yes!! It's a super cute Coloring Book with lots of adorable illustrations for any age.

This coloring book will feature all of my favorite subjects to illustrate. From cute little kids, flowers, nature, holiday themes plus some cutie surprises. I hope you love it as much I love work on it.

I'm still working on the book, adding more art. I'm expecting to have it ready by the end of September. I will be taking pre-orders next month. Make sure to stop by often to include your name in our first pre-order list.


Thank you for all your wonderful emails and messages during this Summer, I have been so excited to share this anticipated news!

Please stay tuned to the latest releases and news by joining my Facebook Fan Page, Instagram page, Twitter or my blog.

Have a wonderful week!

Love, Mabelle


https://www.facebook.com/pages/Whimsy-and-Stars-Studio-by-Mabelle-RO/127711020607905



1 comment:

  1. Hey, Mabelle. Congratulations on your coloring book. It sounds like you've been working hard. On the e-mail that I received about the coloring book there is a cute cupcake that has flowers and a candle on it. Is this a digital image? Where can we purchase this? Thank you. bunnycardmaker@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete