Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Spring Boy and Girl


Hi, I'm Marsha and I'm a design team member for the Whimsy and Stars Studio blog.   I have this super cute image to share with you today, Spring Boy and Girl.   I actually used a summer color palette instead of a spring one - we missed spring this year and launched right into summer!

I used this fabulous sketch from Mojo Monday and went a little crazy using my Copic markers.  I love colors that "pop"!  I also love texture and lots of layers. 

Whimsy and Stars is having a blog hop on June 18th to introduce a new digital stamp release, the DT showcase and the introduction of our Summer DT additions.  We are so excited to share our creations and have you meet the new design team members!

Don't forget to go to the Whimsy and Stars Stamping blog and enter the June freebie challenge!  You can get all the details here.  Can't wait to see what you create!

Blessings,

1 comment: