Friday, June 7, 2013

Sunflower Teapot {A Card by Lesley}


Digital Stamp: Sunflower Teapot

Welcome to the Whimsy and Stars Studio stamping blog! Lesley here! I am a design team member for Whimsy and Stars Studio and I am super excited to share a card I made with Mabelle's adorable "Sunflower Teapot" Stamp set. 


<<<<<Isn't this image so sweet? 

I used a fun sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches for my card. 

The image is coloured with Copics and I added some pearls to the bottom of my card.


I used some light tan colours for the center of each sunflower and kept the rest of my design simple. I love that little bumble bee! 


Thank you for stopping by today!!! And be sure to link up a project with one of Mabelle's freebie images. CLICK HERE for all the information!! We can't wait to see what you create!


Did you see our FACEBOOK page? 
Be sure to "LIKE" it for future challenge and freebie information!

Smiles,
Lesley

5 comments:

  1. What a cute image! I am so glad to see these digis making their way to facebook and challenge blog! Love them!!! I have subscribed via email & am following!!!! Can't wait to participate with the freebie image SEARCHING!!!!
    Hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great image love that little bumble bee too. Your coloring is fantastic Lesley.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card. I just love how you colored the image and the button.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty card Lesley! Yes that little bee is adorable!

    ReplyDelete