Friday, August 9, 2013

Let's Dance

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to color Whimsy & Stars Studio images. They are so versitile and allow me to make a card for nearly any season or occasion. When I saw this image in the store, I knew I had to make a card with it-and it had to have Fall colors. (Boy am I craving Fall)! I love Fall here in Oregon-it's just stunning.

Available for immediate download
 
It is called Dancing Love

Here is the card I made using this adorable image:




























I colored the clothing with ProMarkers and the skin and hair with Prisma penscils. I was able to get my Wood Grain embossing folder out of hiding and used it on the front panel of my card. The sentiment is stamped in white craft ink and I added a few colored pearls.

I hope you have a fabulous weekend and thanks for visiting Whimsy & Stars Studio today♥


No comments:

Post a Comment