Saturday, August 3, 2013

The End of Summer. . .

It's so hard to believe August has arrived!  Just a couple of weeks left in our summer break. . .sigh. . .I love having my daughter home and it's almost time for school to begin.  She will be a junior this year, so this is my next to last "First Day of School". . .another sigh. . .

So, let's just say that I'm going to make the most of the next two weeks and try to cram in as much summer as possible!  What better way than with this cutie patootie image from Whimsy & Stars Studio! 

This sweet image is called Floaty Girl and she is perfect for this fun pattern paper combo from The Paper Studio.  It's called A Day at the Beach and fits my need to hold on to summer!  Here is a close-up of the flower using Hibiscus Die-Namic from My Favorite Things. . .
And, a close-up of the sentiment from a retired MFT Set - Hit the Beach!


I hope you enjoyed taking a look at my card today!  Time for me to go soak up the sun and time for you to shop at Whimsy & Stars Studio!  Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Thiis is so adorable, I just love floaty girl and your tropical scene!
    Hugs, marsha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this adorable card and the sweet image. Pretty colors and papers.

    ReplyDelete