Sunday, April 6, 2014

Dancing Egg and Chickie




Happy Sunday, it's Kathy here posting today! I've got a cute and springy project to share from Whimsy and Stars. I've used my Silhouette Cameo to cut a little box. I decorated it with image, Dancing Egg and Chickie, and will mail it off to my chemo buddy this week. I love making non card projects once in a while to change things up. This was fun to put together and fill with some sweet treats.


Here is a close up of the image. Such a precious and fun Easter image. Did you know all of the Whimsy and Stars images are now available for instant download? How cool that is that, you buy and download right away!

Thanks for dropping by today. Hope you have a wonderful remainder of the weekend. 

Card Recipe:
Ink: printer
Paper: copic xpress, PTI Hibiscus Burst, Hawaiian Shores, Spring Moss
Extras: Silhouette cute file, nesties, dimensionals, PTI ribbon, copics


1 comment:

  1. This is the perfect little Easter treat box, so bright and fun!! Love what you did.

    ReplyDelete