Friday, April 18, 2014

Happy Easter Lamb

Today I am excited to share one of Whimsy and Stars new digital images, "Little Lamby" which is available in Mabelle's store here.  I think this is such an adorable image for an Easter card and here is the one I made just for this holiday:



I chose Cosmo Cricket Baby Jane design paper because the pattern resembles crosses, and what a perfect compliment to my image!   It's not too late to create your Spring and Easter cards.  Mabelle has lots of digital images available.  We also invite you to join us on our Facebook page for more creative ideas.

Wishing everyone a very Happy Easter!

card elements:
Cosmo Cricket Baby Jane paper
Copic Markers
Nellie Snellen flower punches
Sizzix Funky Labels dies
Spellbinders Banners die
Viva Decor Cream Pearl Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment