Thursday, June 13, 2013

Available Now! Instant Downloads Digi Stamps


(Card detail designed by Cheryl Gorka, past DT member)

I'm so happy to share with you the wonderful news! Now all my Digi Stamps designs are available as INSTANT DOWNLOAD at my Etsy Store. 


That means you will receive your digi stamp order instantly and ready for download within few minutes after your order has been processed.

Your digital downloads are always attached to your Etsy account so you can download them more than once. If you’d like more information about digital downloads on Etsy, please refer to their help section.
I love that now you don't have to wait for your order to arrive via email and you can start your happy coloring right away!

Can you tell I’m excited?

Have a fantastic weekend!




1 comment: