Tuesday, November 5, 2013

SOME HARVEST IMAGES TO SHARE:)

Hi everyone!  It's Audrey from the DT here with you today, happy Tuesday.  I hope your week is off to a wonderful start.

Today I want to share 2 Autumn creations using images that you can find at WHIMSY AND STARS STUDIO SHOP and they're available for Instant Download - yay!!


My first creation uses 2 images from the Sweet as Pie set - the bear with pie and the bucket of apples.  I just love these images - there are 2 more images and 2 sentiments included with the set too - what a great deal!  I colored these wonderful images with Copics and cut using Nesties.  I used SU and Bo Bunny DP and CS from Bazzill.  I added a flower and leaves from Prima, sentiment from My Craft Spot which is cut with Verve die and bling from Darice.  Sure hope you like this.


My second creation features Pilgrims  image which I have colored  with Copics and Recollections pen then cut out with Cheery Lynn die.  My papers are K and Co. DP and Bazzill CS.  I added bling from Recollections and sentiment from Taylored Expressions that is cut with Nestie.  I really love this image and it was super fun to color!  Of course all Mabelle's images are such a joy to color:)

Many hugs:)

No comments:

Post a Comment