Sunday, November 24, 2013

Audrey's Christmas Creation using Ornament Angel!

Hi everyone and Happy Sunday!  It's Audrey from the DT here with you today and I’m so excited to share a Christmas card I made using an adorable image from WHIMSY AND STARS STUDIO!!  I  used this super cute image Ornament Angel.

Instant Download: Ornament Angel

 
Reminder, WHIMSY AND STARS STUDIO SHOP is having an amazing SALE going on until November 30 - 25% off your order of $6 or more.  Sale code is WSSTHANKS2013.  WHIMSY AND STARS STUDIO SHOP offers INSTANT DOWNLOADS on all digital purchases, woo hoo!!


Come join our page on Facebook!



We have an exclusive Facebook group for all our fans
where we share our card creations, ideas and surprises!



Join our group, we would love to have you! Here is the direct link:
WHIMSY AND STARS FACEBOOK GROUP


For my creation, using Ornament Angel image from WHIMSY AND STARS STUDIO SHOP, I have used DP from K and Co. and CS from SU.  I colored this super cute image with Copics, cut out with Sizzix die and decorated her collar with Stickles.  I found this super cute ornament at Michael's that I attached to a ribbon from Mark's Finest Papers.  Nesties dies used for swirly circle on bottom right and for sentiment.  Sentiment is from Mark's Finest Papers.  Sure hope you like it!  I had so much fun working with this great image.

No comments:

Post a Comment