Sunday, November 10, 2013

Hello!

Good Morning, Angela K here with today's blog post. I found myself in need of a few everyday cards, so I whipped up this little cutie! I love this image, and you could totally give her a "fall" look by changing up the colors! This sweet little girl is from a rubber stamp set "Thinking of You", from Mabelle R.O at Whimsy and Stars Studio. You can find it HERE ! Of course Mabelle has fabulous Digi Stamps, but she also has a few Rubber stamp sets in her store too!! This special card is going to my sister Lyn, just to let her know I love her, it's always nice to get some "Happy Mail" right!? Image was colored with Copic Markers, and I made the ribbon flower from seam binding ribbon. Enjoy!! :)
Hope that you are having  a wonderful day today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment