Monday, November 4, 2013

Felicity

Hi, everybody! Suzanne here with another card to share with you! Are you still recovering from the time change over the weekend? I don't mind the extra hour of sleep, but I'm definitely not a fan of the days getting shorter!

Now that it's November, you may be looking for inspiration to get started on your holiday cards, so I'm pleased to share a card that I made over the weekend with "Felicity", a sweet little angel image that you can find in the Whimsy and Stars Studio store!


I was inspired by the latest sketch at retro sketches and paired the image with some "Nordic Holiday" paper by Basic Grey. It was released a few years ago, but I think one of the great things about holiday paper is that it really doesn't go out of style!

Hope you have a wonderful week! You can find "Felicity" and so many more instant download digital stamps at the Whimsy and Stars Studio Store! Make sure you join us here on November 12 when we showcase the latest releases at Whimsy and Stars Studio

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Hugs,

1 comment: