Sunday, July 21, 2013

Blessed Harvest

My apologies this is getting posted so late in the day. Sometimes it's very hard to get good light here in the PNW (I see a light box in my future) and I'm not OK posting an average picture of Mabelle's gorgeous images.

I've really been excited for Fall to arrive. I'm excited for the crisp air and changing leaves. Oregon is a picture postcard year round, but the Fall is absolutely stunning. Hence the reason for my Fall inspired card today.

I chose the Blessed Harvest  image for my card and I just love it. I finally dug out some Fall/Halloween paper I'd been saving. I really wanted to make a fun card that focused on the image, so I chose to use muted greys with a bit of orange to go along with the pumpkins. I kept it neutral with twine and a brown button, added a small sentiment and a few rhinestones for some flair. This card layout was taken from page 73 of Cardmaker Summer 2013 magazine. All of the instructions and measurements are included (love this) and it came together very quick (love this more).

Remember all of the Whimsy & Stars Studio images are available for immediate download. 

I hope you are having a blessed Sunday♥

Marcee~

1 comment: