Tuesday, September 17, 2013

I've Got My Eye on You!

Good morning friends!  I am really happy to be your blog hostess today!  It's always fun to see what each design team members comes up with each day!  Today, I am using one of the summer releases from Whimsy & Stars Studio Store called Searching Girl. . .take a look. . .


Isn't she the cutest?  I just love this image!  I found a perfect little sentiment to match, which I borrowed from My Favorite Things.  But this image is so wonderfully versatile - so many ideas for sentiments. . .

"I SEE you had a birthday"

"I'm ready for my close-up"

"I can SEE clearly That I Missed Your Birthday"

"Time to Focus on Our Friendship"

The possibilities are ENDLESS!  Speaking of close-ups. . .here's one of the spyglass where I used Crystal Lacquer to create the "glass". . .


Just a reminder that all of the Whimsy & Stars Studio images are available as immediate downloads from the Etsy store!  No waiting on snail mail to get your images!  Just click and print!  Instant gratification! 

I look forward to seeing you around the Whimsy & Stars Studio blog again soon!  Until then, "I've got my eye on you!" 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment