Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Pretty Fall Sunflowers

Hi Friends!  Kendra Wietstock here today with a "sunny hello"...  I'm thrilled to be back on the Whimsy & Stars Studios team again for the Fall Term & can't wait to share the fun projects with Mabelle's beautiful images.

My card today uses the Sunflower Teapot Digital image.  I colored my image with my Spectrum Noir Markers (colors listed below) and then paper pieced the teapot.  As a little added touch, I added dark brown flock to the center of each sunflower.



Thanks for stopping by today! This image as well as all of Mabelle's images can be found at Whimsy & Stars Studios , and are available by instant download!   




Supplies:
Whimsy & Stars Studios Digi Image ~ Sunflower Teapot
Cardstock ~ Bazzill
Pattern Paper ~ Crate Paper (Farmhouse)
Spectrum Noir Markers ~ TN7, GB3, GB5, OR2, DG2, DG4
Flock ~ Dark Brown
Twine ~ May Arts & 
Button ~ Miscellaneous


No comments:

Post a Comment